Monday, August 17, 2009

New Member Of The Wong Family.XD

Hey people.This is going to be a short little post but full of crap okay?Like umm an overstuffed burger with 40 layers and cheese and umm colesaw and yum yum special sauce.Heehee.Just thinking bout it makes me hungry.*Drools all over keyboard.I have to stop thinking so much bout food.My mum said"Ivan,you're so psyched up about food you'll keep on growing wider."Hmmmph.Mean but TRUE.X(

Oh yeah.Dad got a new car on urm Saturday or Sunday.I forgot.Today is already Monday.How fast time passes?It's a silver one.Heehee.With larger rims than my old Toyota Unser A.K.A 'lorry'.I kinda miss that car.I mean it's has been EIGHT years sitting in it.The loud engine,hopeless acceleration and extreme fuel consumption YET I still miss it.Mmmm.Talk bout old people having sentimentality.Anyway the new car is AFR 8238 but I always assume it's 8328.Hahaha.My mom just told me about it like 5 seconds ago and yet I still say,"Mom,It's 8328 right?"I wonder how people put up with me when even my beloved mom can roll her eyes.Hahaa.I'm such a freak.Oh yeah.On Sunday afternoon went out with mom and dad to like buy numbers.4D,Magnum and such.I don't really know because I don't usually follow all these anyway.Went to Bercham's one and wanted to get 8238 and 8328 but sadly 8238 was sold out. =.= Went to the next one too but 8238 was sold out too.Hahha.See see we ended up buying all 8328(my no)Heeeheee.SEEE!I have foresight but sadly it failed me.We didn't even score one.Though we bought for some M-Box also.Hahaha.Whatever la.Dad said it was just for fun and like a 'New cars' buyers' ritual',so yeah.More income for the companies.And I really want to start a lottery company la.Anyone wants to join me?Heee.All shareholders are welcome.Mine will be called "Everyone Buy,Everyone Loses But I Get Richer pvt ltd.",sigh.I think I can kill myself with my weirdness and lameness la.So yeah,passing over my lameness my fingers are aching as i've been trying to learn Black Sabbath's/Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train solo for the rest of the day.It is CRAZY.*Forgive my bragging* so i'm going to end it here.Heehee.Nights babies.I love HER :P

PS:She knows who she is.Heehee.
PSS:She's asking me to blog now so YAY.Lucky for me as i've just finished the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment