Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last words,in a heart shaped box.I quote Nirvana for the 'heart shaped box'.=)

I'm sorry.If I am acting like a jerk now.To everyone in general.I just can't help it.All those sleepless nights.All this while I just didn't realise.I have to express myself.It just makes me feel better for now.Sigh.

I guess I just proved it.I'm the biggest arse alive.Can't believe I messed myself up after all this while.I was lost.Lost at the thought that you would be there for me.So afraid I would hurt you while I was hurting everyone around me just to not hurt you.It seems I can't hurt you at all even if I wanted to.Now I see :)

I'm so sorry for those I did hurt.I didn't realise I was so selfish.Too caught up at the thought that I could be there all this while for you.Just for you.I gave up a lot of things just for you.I doubt they even matter.It just came down upon me that I would be breaking down again.Like all this while,just to make sure you were happy.The number of times I told myself.As long as you're happy i'm happy.Everytime I said that it was like a shield.It kept me from just breaking down.Then I realised.To keep you happy was never the problem.You just don't realise.You never did.All this time it hurt but I could keep going on because I knew you were happy.I kept telling myself you would be there when i'm down.When I cry.But I end up facing my pain late at night.Staring at the ceiling.Reassuring myself.Hoping tomorrow would be a better day.Smiling all the time on the outside while I knew I was lying to myself.Somehow I got numb along the way.I know i'm being self centered now but yeah.

Thanks to a couple of my really good friends i've decided to move on :)
So long goodbye.Life's hard but that's WHY we're living it.Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment