Monday, May 9, 2011

I am tired.

I'm really sick of life again,for the umm fourth time in my life?Hahaha,why can't people just be in your face?Like spill the beans.When everything has it's own hidden agenda or even an understated meaning,it fucking sucks.Then there's the other kind where they just don't tell you anything but clearly somethings off the mark or they tell you everything is alright when it so obviously isn't.Sometimes I just feel like being impulsive because from what I see,an impulsive person who fucks around.His life is awesome,I mean for now till he gets AIDS or some other STD.Even better still,he might not get it.But then thinking over,I rather be able to say I lived my life to the max by being a decent person and sticking to my principles.But then,someone who's fucked around would say the same.The temptation has been there for so long but oh well i'm proud to say I haven't given in.In the end only you'll know what is right and wrong and what's the definition of doing the right or the wrong thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment