Thursday, June 11, 2009

From North To South In 4 Days.Using 4 transports.=D

8.6.09
Started journey from home at 8.30 and headed for Srimaju bus station :) Uncle fetched us.Then bus arrived at 9.It was superbly comfy.Soft seats,everyone with their own personal TV screen and all those electronic controls and stuff.I sound outdated right?Haha.Truth is I barely take the bus.Seems weird but yeah it's about the less than 10th time I've ever taken a bus before.Okay people please don't laugh at me over this.Hmmm.It was a 8 hour journey and nothing much happened.I watched like 5 movies,Vacancy,Disturbia,Residen Evil:Extinction and urm 28 Weeks Later.What a weird bunch of movies.People who can't take horror movies will surely be pissed.I don't understand why the random collection of weird movies.So yeah we reached by 5.Then went to meet with this 'Transporter' guy,hahaha.He was the one that was supposed to send us to the contenna/shipping area or the port.He isn't muscular and bald and he ain't no ladies' man but yeah he was a nice dude.Ahahaha.About 45 minutes journey to the place then I saw my dad on the gangplank of the ship.*It's the ladder leading up to the ship and below it is pure salt water =D and it was so high and i'm afraid of heights.*Hahaha.It was massive,the ship,the contennas and the mass of lorries and trucks.WHOA!Busy place.It has been awhile since I actually saw a ship.Last time was when I was Standard 2?When I was still a small kiddo.The ship was a beauty.Her name,Maersk Antares.A contenna ship.As soon as we were up the gangplank,we entered the living quarters.It was cold =D and it was soundproofed.Hahah.The ship has 7 floors,from A to G and my dad's quarters are on the G deck,the highest one.The staircase is kinda steep and narrow but it was awesome.Just climbing them were a heart pumping activity.Hahaha.They can seriously raise your stamina and I was kinda huffing and puffing when I reached the top :) I know i'm fat.hahaha.Yeah for the rest of the day,hung out in the cabin.It was large and spacious and the toilet was running on a vacuum pumpo system.When you flush it,it just goes-SLURP and WHOOP.Hahah.very Fun!!!I did it a few times just for the fun.LOL.Then went to the galley*kitchen* on deck B.It has this delicious wholesome smell hanging in the air.The two cooks were China man,from China.The C.Cook was called 'Lao Da' and the Second Cook was called 'Fei Lao Shu'.Hahahaha.He has quite good English though and not the ones filled with slang.Then we had lunch at 1.It was Delicious.So much food.Yum yum yum.Mussels and chicken and beef and veggie and mutton and soup!!Do I sound hungry?LOL.I ate a lot.Ahaha.What would you expect?Hmmm.The ship even has a fully equipped gym,an IT cafe,a library,a media library and a smoking/officers room which has a billiard table!!!!So funnn.Watched House for the rest of the day.My dad has the whole series and supernatural too.It was so comfy.The cabin has all those curtains which can be shut and keeps out 100% of the light so it can be 12 in the afternoon and you won't know the difference whether it's at night or morning.The central AC system keeps the whole ship cool all day long :P At night,we had lotsa food again.Prawn and chicken curry and stuff and ice cream tooo.Then visited the gymnasium.My bros' were playing ping-pong and somehow the balls were hitting everywhere at high speed.ISH.Then watched Supernatural till late night.Me and my bro had a room to ourselves,the Chief Steward's cabin.It wasn't as spacious as our dad's but it was awesome still.Hahah.Slept at 2 a.m.

Okay people.I'll continue it tommorow.I don't mean to sound reminding.But tomorrow's someone's birthday.

PS:It's someone you know.
PSS:It's the person with the same birthday with Puvi.
PSSS:It's someone who is typing this post.
PSSSS:Don't you get it yet?:(
PSSSSS:You numskull,don't worry i forgive you.Hahaha.Remember my presents or i'll rage.MWUAHAHAHA.

Good nights.My prezzie.I'll be dreaming bout piles and heaps of them.Don't disappoint me okay?X)

No comments:

Post a Comment