Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am SIXTEEN.=D

MWUAHAHAHA.I can proudly say me and Puvi are sixteen baybehhhh!I shall act like a bitch now okay?:D

Hmmm.To all those little kiddos who haven't celebrated their birthday,poor things.Don't worry your time will come but till then I have the right to call you guys,KIDS!X) I love my life nowwww.Wheeeheeeemeheeeeblaboongleiieeeooo.I'm so high now.Oh yeah I had the most awesome birthday ever so yeah.I LOVE HER too much.More than words can say.Thanks for the best birthday babe.That entire days was the best pressie ever.Getting to spend time with you,it's more precious than anything.

Okay,I shall blog on Tuesday.More on the trip do the ship.So yeahh.Wait for another day okayyy?
Ivan signing off.

PS:I'm gay and ghey and whatever spelling you want to use,by NATURE.Don't try and change me.I mean.Please TRY if you want to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment