Monday, June 1, 2009

Football?Football?Football!And vulgar kiddos. X)

Today didn't do much.Woke up early.Lazed around.Read my chemistry for like umm 20 minutes?Heehee.At least right?Then played guitar awhile,messed around,played with my doggie.Ate early lunch because mum had to go out and repair the car's absorbers.I wish she could've gotten the sports ones but oh well.Haha.Mum strictly doesn't believe in modifying the car at all.What a waste of money she says.But my dad loves it so yeah.Yin and yang.Equilibrium baby!Hahaha.And then later,played PS and yeah.Heehee.Mum came back around 1 plus plus.Oh yeah I nearly forgot,we ate yummy chicken curry which my mumn made.I added anchovies,peanuts and lots of sauce.WOW.Calories mannn.But it was so irresistable.=P Hahaha.I will not upload pictures cause you guys will be sooo jealous.Yeah right :D Hmmmm.Later lazed around and exercised.After that went out and cycled with Azrul.He was talking bout going to the McD's Drive-Thru and i thought he was joking.After awhile we were cycling then only I realised we were on the route to McD's.Haha.He wasn't joking.LOL.I was laughing my arse off.We went to that speaker-order-thingy but there wasn't anyone there.Did I mention we were on our bikes?Heehee.Sat there eating vanilla sundaes and a large fries.Oooh yummy with salt and pepper.Azrul took a few extra packs.Hahahaha.Later went Fair-mart field,our usual haunt.Met Yuga,Kenny,Puvi,me and Azrul.Dahrick came later.They were a few kids there so we started playing.5 Upper secondary guys against 6 Lower primary dudes between 6-10?ROFL.How evenly matched right?I know I know.We are big bullies but it was fun.This isn't the best part yet.Hahah.Those little kids were cursing and swearing and god knows what.There was this small little chinese dude about 8?He kicked Azrul's balls and kept trying to hit ours.And all the while he'll be like Fuck,Fuck,Fuck.Azrul and me asked for his mentos.He said i'll give you if ypu give me a fuck.And there was this young indian dude around the same age who was shouting,bloody motherfucker this and that.And then he started doing some 'Kavadi' dance thingy after he took a shot at our goal.Hahaha.OMG.Kids nowadays are so exposed and vulgar and we were laughing our arses off.Puvi actually made one of them cry.Oh well,little kids are still little kids except for the obscenities la.And then we joked that the indian dude was Puvi's future son and somehow that other dude was Azrul,Kenny and my future son.WTH.Oh my.What to do with this kinda kiddos?I thought they'll be all adorable and say things like,"I want my gub gubs." not "Fuck you la bloody idiot".Yeah so umm good experience.Hahaha.Came back home,ate dinner and yeah watched Transporter 3.It was so nicee.The actress was kinda cute in a dark,emotic,pessimistic way.Then then watched this super cute video.Watch it.So adorable.Longest post ever,Hahah.Nights people.I miss her.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment