Saturday, May 30, 2009

29.05.2009

It was a great day. :) The best day ever.I couldn't stop smiling.I really had a good time.Thank you so much.Movie was great.Funny.LOL.Ummm.I slept soundly after I don't know how many nights.A dreamless sleep.Nowadays feeling very sleepy,don't know why.I think i'm turning into a piggie :( Help me.Aaaaaah!I'm planning to watch Terminator:Salvation and improve my snooker and guitar skills during this holidays.And study hard too.*I hope*I find that doing something worthwhile and meaningful during the holidays makes it more 'wholesome' rather than just watching TV 24-7 and facing the comp.Rights?So yeah.Forget bout the results to come and just take it easy.When it comes,it will come regardless of how much you think bout it.So yeah.Enjoy the holidays people.Wheee.A well deserved break.I miss her so very much. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment