Monday, May 4, 2009

Another long day.

Got up late today.And i did not go to school cause i had to study at home.HAD to.Umm.i only managed to read my history for about an hour before i just closed the book and went to the TV.I'm sure you guys understand right?History and an average student just don't mix.I actually held the book though.=D(feeling so proud)And i played Ps for an hour then watched this Korean drama,i forgot the title.it's about this girl who impersonates a guy and studies at a guy boarding school.Isn't that adorable?Hmm.Had lunch early cause i was STARVING!o.o

Exercised at 5 then watched Tv again till 6.45.Got ready and headed to Physics tuition,Mr.Yap.
I understood what he said!Yipeeee.Came back and i found myself making a blog and giving it an absurdly screwed up URL.Oh well.

Nights.Another long day tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment