Friday, May 15, 2009

Exams!

For the past four days,I and the rest of Ipoh's students have been suffering and enduring the total hardship of exams.Oh well.Sucks.I think i flunked my add maths,physics paper 2 and umm sure got more to come.That's what comes out of studying late or not studying at all.Okay la.There's two cases.
Case 1:Studied but forgotten everything.
Case 2:Didn't study.

I am somewhere in between.But if that's the case,I rather be the second one.Hahaha :P
Guess what Kenny and Leong said after the physics paper 2 and add maths.It was on the same FREAKING day.Doesn't the school management have any logical thinking?Huh.Screw them.Oh yeah,They told me to think on the bright side that the papers were over.Hahha.True but I don't know.Some people were kinda glum that day cause of the paper.(Limau,chill la.It's over already.Nothing can be done)Mano's tuition was kinda okay that night on Thursday.Something bout some polypeptide chain thingy,don't care la.I forgot how I manage to get through the week,with all the papers and stuff.God's help :)

Today was Chemistry and Physics paper 1.So easy.Hahaha.Not that i'm complaining.Oh yeah,Adrain.Why shouldn't I admit i'm gay?Does it affect anything?Hahaha.Dumbarsehole.Went cycling with Azrul near Seven's club.Saw Apek's Lancer Evo there.Cycled around searching for a non-existent club.Hahaha.Went FGA INFUSE at night.It was awesome.Umm,leppaked with Anil,Arul,Dharmen,Dharveen,Azrul,Limau and Leong at Wooley's.Just walking around and talking.Good old times.Today in Infuse,it was movie day.Watched a movie called 'Catching The Giants',something bout an americal football coach failing his team and persevering through trusting in God to guide him.It was quite an inspiring show.Funny too.=D

Okay.I shall update my blog tomorrow too.Bye people.Good luck for the second week of gruelling exams.Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment