Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Cousin's Birthday.(16/5)

It was such a tiring day.Haven't been updating this blog for quite a while.I mean as in a few days.Was so busy not studying and cycling and playing pool.Sorry mom.Oh yeah.Went over to little cousin's house at 12 after fetching my little bros from abacus class.Smart arses.They'll most likely be smarter than me not that i'm smart though but yeah,i'm proud of them.Oh yeah.Spent the first 3 hours playing counter-strike at Gareth's PC.Then we both went down to help all the little kiddos fill up the waterballoons.Haha.Was so tired.Slowly Amanda's(my cousin kiddo)friends started arriving.So easy for them,they were not filling up 300 water balloons.Haha.They're kids so what the heck right?Hmmm.Am not complaining.Oh yeah.Had this flip-flop game where the little kiddos had to wear one side of a wimming flipper and run and fill up the water bottles.Then this cute lil girl fell.Reminds me of you Elaine :) Hahaha.It's a compliment adik.Hmmm.Later had barbeque with satays and satay sauce and tomyam with crap sticks and some kinda carrot cake(fried flour noodles) and large XXL prawns.Oh yeah man.And chicken curry.I'm no glutton but it was awesome man,AWESOME.Yummy to the max.Before eating had games.It took us 6 people to fill up the water balloons in about half an hour of back-breaking work and it was gone in about 6 minutes?LOL.Sakit hati man.But it was fun.Later ate till we were full,had a break letting the kiddos play till puas-puas then we all ate.After everyone left,I messed around with my uncle's Fender guitar.I love it.Compare my accoustic to that it's basically nothing O.O Later when it was starting to rain went back home.All my little bros were practically 'dead' and I was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment