Sunday, May 24, 2009

Umm.Tagged?I'm not even sure if it's me.

1. Do you have any secrets?
Sure,who does not?Secrets are best left secrets because the truth hurts.Ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies.

2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days?

No.I think it's stupid not to eat.As in for fun.If it is a must then oh well.Is there ever a must where you just don't eat for a few days?Nah.So yeah.Never tried never will.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yeah of course.Friends are there.Where there's friends,there's fun.But the teachers are the down side.Being all too rigid and conservative.Get a life.

4. Coffee or more coffee?
The more the merrier.More and more coffee.Caffeine is a drug.A mild one though.Hmm.Yes I love coffee and it does not affect me at all.not unless I chug down a a whole ice blended like some dumb little kiddo did and ended up brain-freezed :)

5. Laughter or forever smiles?
How bout both?Smiles can signify affection and happiness.Laughter is a must.Haven't you heard laughter is the best medicine.Smiles can conceal your true emotions but I find it harder to laugh than smile when i'm down.So yeah.A smile is free and it doesn't hurt anyone so does it kill you to actually smile?:) Nope,didn't think so.Spread the smileys people.

6. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
I would say both.At this age,I don't believe in true love.And if love was that easy to be found,we would all be in love,genuine,passionate love.Not that I love you,you love me crap.At this age,lover?Go check yourself.Ten years from now are you gonna be with that same guy?Hmm.Same strong feelings?Perhaps even stronger?Bear in mind,now it's still a 'small' world.What is yet to come.That's life.Pretty girls and cute guys everywhere.We are all human.If you are in a relationship now just stick to getting closer and knowing each other more.Who am I to say this?LOL.Never think too far ahead as it might get you hurt.Oh yeah.In 5 or 6 years time or maybe 10,we are gonna get engaged.End up married.Have children.Uhuh.Go and fuck yourself.
It's not gonna happen.=)You haven't even passed your studies and yeah.But it isn't wrong to imagine such a future.It's not that far out as it may seem. The future is unknown,a more complicated puzzle which is getting more complicated as we go :)For those lucky ones who have indeed found true love,my heart goes out to you.Sincerely I admire you.


7. The person you like is already attached. what would you do?
Nothing can be done.What has happened has happened.If that person really loves you,he/she will come for you.Not you go after them as it is pointless.What's to be reaped from a one sided love?Nothing but more pain :)Let it come naturally.

8. What made you smile today?
Basically nothing.I smiled because I don't wanna look glum and moody and spoil other people's day.But if it were to be a genuine smile.I Would have smiled when Yew Vivian told me she broke here nails during bowling.And she was saying that they gotta change the games and add some gloves so that it'll be safe for her :)Doink.

9. Angelic or devilish?
Neither.If you don't know me you can't tell.Those who know me might be able to tell.But i stand on the neutral side.i would say angelic though if i had to make a choice :)

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Having a succesful carrier,hot wife,sports car.

11. Who are currently the most important people to you?
I don't know.I guess my little kiddo elaine.Haha.And those of you who know you are special to me.

12. What is the most important thing in life?
My friends,my warlock guitar,family and snooker/pool.

13. Are you single or attached?
Detached.

14. What is your favourite colour?
Black,white,purple.

15. What is your wish?
To make the ones I really care about happy and make sure they never get hurt.That's just an example.

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen afterlife?
Yeah.I can imagine having beer and laughing my arse off with all my friends.Wherever they are.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Yes.I can't stay mad at a person.I don't think I can even get mad.But don't become the first to make me stay mad at you.

18. Which do you prefer? spending time with family members or close people who understand you?
Close people.Understand me?I wish that would happen.I thought it did and i realised that I was wrong.I don't even understand myself.Haha.

19. what is your biggest regret of your life?
Hurting people I care or cared about.

20. 5 people you're gonna tag
#someone who feels his life isn't worth living
#someone who feels content with his life
#anyone who thinks they understand me
#anyone who is bored
#someone who can help me understand myself

Haha.No one shall do it.No names stated.So if you feel like doing it please,go ahead. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment