Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pain and Confusion.

Woke up at 8.Kinda early for a Saturday.Ate bread with peanut butter and chocolate spread.YUM YUM.After that cleaned up and studied for 2 and a half hours NON-STOP.Heehee.Feeling so proud.For you guys it might be normal but I just can't till today :)

I read the newspaper after messing around with the guitar.I think I can play Ronan Keating's You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All that song.Umm quite easy.Oh yeah I came across one extremely interesting article.I'll post it tommorow I guess.Something bout women and men and some facts.Hahah.I was kinda laughing my arse off when I read it.

After that lazed around.Was feeling damn moody cause we were not getting along well.Very cold with each other.Using one word messages.Sorry Viv.Sometimes I just let my emotions get the best of me.Oh well.Raged all afternoon.Azrul called me out at 6 to go cycle.Met Mahesh and lepakked at the Fair Mart field.No one in sight.How sad :(

Went tuition at 7.Had to rush my dinner.Practically swallowed the egg with rice.Hahaha.Luckily I din't choke or something.Watched Garfield with my bros and uncle and mum.Tommorow's Mothers' Day.You guys got anything planned?Me and my bros gonna take over the housework for one day.Most likely.Okay,kinda tired.I'll wrap this thing up here.Happy Early By 52 minutes Mothers' Day to all mothers' and mothers' to be.Love you all so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment