Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Randomness.

Umm Umm.Today this dude called Yong Jun Keat from my class got whacked by a big bunch of 'natha'.For all SMK school students,we sure know what that term means.They're basically a bunch of uncivilized people.So oh yeah.He said the wrong thing at the wrong time and oh well,just got screwed.Just cause they're having about a 10:1 advantage then they have the guts to take on ONE poor dude.He should have watched his mouth though.Malaysia Boleh huh?!

I can't wait for tommorow.It's gonna be a massive day of riots(hopefully),a mass massacre,a fight where our extremely 'dedicated,honest and sometimes over helpful' leaders will just squabble like little kiddos.Oh well.Let's just put all our country's rabble into a big room.Lock and load a .52 and blow them to hell and back.=P

PS:Don't catch me and chuck me in jail.Pleaseee.

I came back.Ate nasi lemak with prawn sambal made by my beloved mom.It was mouth-watering.Oooh yummy!Took a shower and watched Hanakimi.I'm so addicted man.

Supposed to study and exercise but what the heck la.No time.Went to BM,Hamdan and got bored out of my arse.Yes elaine,ARSE.And and and had a good laugh there too.Ate dinner in Steven's car and straight went to Chemistry tuition.It was fun.C=

Currently listening to Papa Roach:Metamorphosis.[It's their new album]

Signing off dudes and dudettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment