Saturday, May 23, 2009

EXAMS ARE over :)

I don't see the big deal.Actually after that 5 second euphoria and overwhelming relief,I actually miss the exams.What am I saying?Oh no way.Haha.But it is kinda crappy cause we have to do our recess duties again.Why can't you people put your plates into the basin?Your momma didn't learn you?Hahaha.Anyway.Here I am updating my blog.It has been kinda boring and I think i'm going into depression phase one and boredom phase two.Oh my gosh.Exams are a nescessary evil.Not evil la but that's just a way of describing it.A metaphor you might say.I just switched my Nokia 6600 a.k.a 'Sabun' with my mom's Vodafone V3i.=D Oh yeah babe.The speaker's quality is awesome.Nowadays i'm heading to Seven's more often.Go and play pool and snooker there.I love the vespa with the Genki sticker la.Darn cute.Hahaha.I'm getting better and better*I wish*Listening to Three Days Grace more and more.They have this emotic edge to their songs.Love them.I'm straight though so yeah.Oh yeah went Nasmir's today.Met Stephen and Des there.Went and eat la.Azrul and Stephen.You fellows alwaya wanna eat,Eat,EAT only.Hahah.No offense guys.It is a good thing!

Oh yeah.Entered Nasmir's.Azrul belanjaed Des,Stephen belanjaed me.Me and Des had air limau and Stpehen had Bandung 'kurang manis' and Azrul had Kopi O Ais.That dude that took our orders was kinda slow.I meant VERY.Me and Des ordered air limau at the same time and he just stared at us for quite a while and he finally asked again.What a blur bum.*I don't mean anything,sometimes i'm like that too.Like once every blue moon?*Hahha.Then they took like ten years to bring a few somple drinks.The best part was there were 5 people there.All don't know doing what.Screwing each other?Hahha.And the ghey guy that took our orders were calling each other sayang.So we laughed till like everyone was staring at us.WHO CARES?:)And we took Des phone all and started saying hello sayang in loud voices.I though that dude would actually care but oh well.Later paid up.Wanted to divide the bill so Stephen paid up.He paid ten buacks that guy wanted to count for everyone eventhough we already said separate.So he kena firing la.Tak tahu kira ah?Hahha.Stephen.Then later Azrul suppose to pay 8.30 and he only paid 7.That guy counting the notes don't know how many times.Ini tujuh ini tujuh.Hahaha.So in the end Stephen fished out the 1 buck and Des chipped in 30 cents.I laughed.Hahah.The biggest help of all.Okay gottago people.For those that have ended the exams,don't gloat over those who haven't ended theirs yet cause it surely will happen back to us.And start studying for the next exam.For those who HAVEN'T ended their EXAMS,BAD luck :p
Nights people.

No comments:

Post a Comment