Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers' Day and Six Boxes of pizza!=D

Lazy to update yesterday.Was so freaking tired.Woke up in the morning and wished my mum Happy Mothers' Day.Went TKD(Taekwando)in the morning.Came back.Ate bread and mee cup.Then urm.Grumbled cause was hungry.Hahaha.I know i'm fat and that little bit of food didn't actually fill my tummy.Hahah.Control control.

Went cycling in the evening with Azrul,Stephen,Dharmen,Dharveen and Kenny.Met at Coffeenet and wanted to play Left4Dead.See see the stupid comp lag.Next to me Stephen and Dharmen were playing DOTA.[Dumb-ARSE game]They were whacking each other literally.The game was going on and they were trying to see each other's item.Don't know what sceptre la and heart and vanguard and crap.Anyway.After that two more dudes game and joined us in CS till Kenny and Azrul came.Played on the Ice map.Hahah.We practically made the whole place noisy and Alive.Terrorists{Me,Dharveen and Azrul} and the C-Terrorists{Dharmen,Kenny and Stephen}.Hahaha.so unevenly matched.During the game there was this arse character who was just levitating there so I just shot the crap outta him for fun.So idiot came behind me and killed me with a shotgun.Oh well.Had fun.Went cycling to some car shop to pump our bikes.We went to near Greg's house at the slope and just zoomed down.Now there's a hump there people,don't try it at full speed or you'll lose TWO very Important things.Adrian doesn't have any so he can go and try.

Came back around 6.30.My uncle actually ordered 6 boxes of pizza.Hot,steamy,fresh,juicy,mouth-watering pizza.It's been so long since I had any anyway.ROFLMAO.We drank and ate lots and lots of pizza and soft drinks.Opened one box after another.My little bros and cousin sis could really eat.They devoured more pizza than me I think.i only had around 6.Hahaha.(What an understatement.ONLY 6).After we were through our fourth box,we had 'recess time' for around 20 minutes.After that period we opened up the two remaining boxes.One was some crappy supreme island thingy with pineapple and the other one was the new prawn with mayonaise pizza thing.Sadly we were too full.My bro gave me his prawn though so I had two.=DD YUMMMY!After that just cleaned up and went to bed.Dead tired.

Happy Belated Mothers Day.

PS:Stephanie,Happy Mothers' Day too.Hahaha.No you're not old and not yet a mom.But oh well you can be mine.Lawl.Dayumm,I can't believe I said that.Anyway that's what I told her.

No comments:

Post a Comment