Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tuition,Bio,Politics,Calculus?

Today was awesome man.Had a mega jam at the Anderson roundabout.Traffic police were there already with the barricades.Someone should've shown a 'Most Wanted' bravado and crashed it.Oh well.I could just imagine.Biology class today was superb.Pn.Maya Menon talked non-stop for an hour.YES!NON-STOP.I admire her thirst to teach.Haha.We're lucky to get such a good teacher.Seriously.

Oh yeah.Came home.Went to Kenny's house to pass back the cable and pay some cash then headed to ummm Tesco to buy new weights.Saw so many shady looking people there.And there was this super cute girl too.Awww.Her eyes are so big you can just sink into them.Makes you wanna look into her eyes and just melt.C= Am i over-reacting?Oh yeah.Bought a packet of rice.And the U.S$ rate has dropped to 3.48.

Came back.Headed to bio tuition at Mano's.As usual I was the first to reach.Hmmm,sometime during the class while Azrul,Kenny,Leong and regretfully me were kinda annoying Abel.Sorry man.Mano was like.

Mini-Skirt
????
Maxi-Skirt

We were like Mano-Skirt.Hahha.How lame?But it was kinda fun though.And we were watching the news recap through Lee's phone.So useful.I'm crapping way TOO MUCH.=3 I love it though.

Buhbyeeee.Nights.

PS:I won't be going to school tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment