Sunday, May 24, 2009

When all is said and done.

When all is said and done,I actually feel better.Finally.One person is better than two people suffering right?I'm sure everyone would agree :) So after three years.It's ended.I'm sure we feel better now.I guess.Life has to go on and I hope I can move on.I'll try my utmost best.I'm sure you'll be happy with him.Goodbye.For this is merely the start of a yet long journey.Should we say goodbye at the start,we may still meet at the ending or the middle.If our paths cross then so be it.Hmm.My heart shall be with yours no matter where or when.I will never regret knowing you.As you are still the best thing that happened to me ever.Whatever the past,forget it.Whose fault and why should not be the issue any longer.Never look back and never regret it.Believe in this few words.I do.=)But those little memories still remain in my heart and not even time will take them away from me.I shall cherish those memories and remember but when all has been forgotten,they shall remain still.Forget me not.I hope.We have grown through everything.What little time we had is not important,what is important is we actually had the time to enjoy it regardless how short it was.To me,my life wouldn't have been complete without all the tears shed,without all those words said,without the encouragement you gave and for a time I tasted Joy.The feeling of knowing you were just alright.The moment of just looking at you.When I was lost, you brought my feet back to solid ground.You still do.Forgive me for all my mistakes.I am not perfect and I don't intend to be.I hope i'm forgiven for it all.The pain,the tears and those harsh words.Remember this day I always will.When all is said and done :) I still love you.

To my Best Friend.
24/5/09

No comments:

Post a Comment