Saturday, May 23, 2009

Depression phase one.

This is where you'll still smile and feel like shit inside. :)
And listen to music non-stop for hours literally.
Act more loud and brash than usual.
Actually seem more confident but inside you're just dead.
And 1234 by Plain White Tees sound so sweet.Hahaha.So random man.WTH.

I miss my little kiddo princess.Hope she's okay.
And i'm not missing you.Best friend?You must be kidding me.Why don't you just KILL me.Do me a favour and wipe ME off the face of this earth.One less burden for you.
Oh yeah and Yew Vivian was handing me You-tube videos to watch.It actually cheered me up a bit.Mmm.Thanks though you might not have realised it.

PS:I won't miss you.
PSS:I promise i won't miss you.
PSSS:I promise myself i won't break that promise.
PSSSS:I don't know if it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment