Friday, May 8, 2009

INFUSE Revolution 360 :D

I didn't go to school today.Was supposed to study.And i ended up going to the bank,withdrawing cash and eating brunch at 10.30.It was chicken rice with that sweet char siew sauce thingy.Mmmm.Yum.My favorite part,the chicken breast.I'm sure you guys don't like that part.But I love it.Wheeee.Went to my cousin's house and played CS[Counter-strike].And i was SUPPOSED to study my bio.Die la Die la.

Got back home.Made some yummy hot chocolate and and and played guitar.Then I watched Hanakimi again.Addicted weh.The ghey doctor in that show.Hahaha.Darn funny la that guy in a ghey way.After that I forgot what I did.

7.45-Reached FGA.Walked around with Dharmen and Dharveen.After that entered for worship.Today the songs were awesome man.More towards hardcore punk and freestyle.Anyone who passes by would never know that we were actually worshipping God with all our might.Hahaha.It sounded more like a heavy metal gig.C=

Steven didn't come today.What the heck man.After that had cell.Before that we were walking towards 7eleven wanting to get a drink.

Dharmen:I only got 50 cents weh.
Dharveen:I used up my three bucks in offering.I gave you and you and you one buck.Now i have 60 cents left.
Ivan:Dei,I got not even one cent.

Passed by a durian stall."Eh eh,later we all go and test one durian la.We act as if we got cash then start choosing durians.After that ask that dude to open up and test.Makan puas-puas then lari."Our ingeniously diabolical plan.But it didn't work though.Then we went to 7eleven wanted to buy mineral water,see see it's 1.30 and we only had 1.10.What the heck la.Went Wooley's and we were debating who was gonna walk up and order 2 ais kosong bungkus.Hahaha.Big joke la.Ais kosong bungkus.Oh well.We were THIRSTY!

Oh my.I actually crapped so much.Aaaaaa!Okay okay.I'll stop here.Byeee.Nights people.

No comments:

Post a Comment